Govt Approved Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi NCR- Second Life Foundation
Second Life Nasha Mukti Kendra is one of the leading Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi, offering you quality service at the most affordable price. We understand that getting out of addiction is not an easy task, and you need proper attention, medication, and guidance.
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi comprises the best team of doctors, nurses, counselors, therapists, and other staff members with years of experience. They are available for 24 hours support and will help you in this journey towards sobriety. Our team is friendly and cordial.
How to choose the right Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi?
Selecting the right Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi can be a tough decision; after all, it's all about the life of your loved one. So if you are planning to join a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi, then here are the following factors that you need to consider:
Choose why you want to go to a Nasha Mukti Kendra. If you wish to quit your addiction to alcohol, drugs, or any other behavioral addiction, separate facilities are offered. Apart from this, there are both in-patient and out-patient Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi.
So, you need to decide which one to choose according to your needs and requirements.
- Look for the facilities the Nasha Mukti Kendra is offering. Now compare these facilities and prices with the other centers and then conclude.
- Don't forget to check out the reviews of the patients.
- Get a tour of the Nasha Mukti Kendra and ask out any doubt queries and questions you have. Don't hesitate and be comfortable.
- The following important factor is the cost or your budget. So look for a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi which suits your budget and offer you the best quality.
- Don't forget to check out the success recovery rate of the Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi you are deciding to go.
- Location plays a definitive role in deciding on a Nasha Mukti Kendra, so make sure you choose the right option.
Why choose our Second Life Nasha Mukti Kendra?
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi offers you the best facilities at affordable prices. Here is a complete glimpse of why you need to choose us:
- We are affordable and budget-friendly.
- We are the best team of professionals who are ready to help and assist you at any out the day.
- 24 hours helpline support system
- A 12-step holistic program approach
- Luxurious facilities include a television, air conditioner, gym, tea, and coffee.
- Organic fruits and vegetables with nutrition and diet chart.
- Affordable services
So, what are you waiting for? Give up your addiction today and start a new life. Don't forget your loved ones are waiting for you and supporting you so you can come out of this rat hole. So now it's high time that you take a step for yourself!
SECOND LIFE, is a means to start a fresh chapter of your life. Is an exceptional centre run by a doctor with a dream to help people in leading a meaningful life? Second life is a home for the people who were neglected by society, welcomed by us to still feel safe and secure. Here we work as a family to help them with their weakness and addictions. Addiction and substance abuse lead to hopelessness in a person’s life, taking away their families and other basic needs. We not only connect with the clients but also assure mental comfort to the families.
We here at Second Life, work on extensive measures to secure recovery from alcohol/drug addiction and prevent relapse.
Alcoholism, which is another name for alcohol addiction, is a disorder that can afflict anyone. Researchers have made an effort to identify risk variables for alcohol addiction, such as heredity, sex, race, or socioeconomic status. But there is no one cause for it. The condition can be caused by psychological, genetic, and behavioural causes, among others.
The fact that alcoholism is a real disease must be emphasized. Alcoholism can alter the brain's neurochemistry, making it possible for a person to lose control of their behaviors.
There are many ways in which alcohol addiction can manifest itself. Each person has a unique level of disease severity, frequency of alcohol use, and alcohol consumption. Some people binge drink and then abstain from alcohol for a period, while others drink extensively all day.
Regardless of how the addiction manifests, if a person relies excessively on alcohol and finds it difficult to maintain sobriety for an extended period of time, they likely have an alcohol addiction.
Some signs of alcoholism are:
- increased alcohol consumption in quantity or frequency,
- strong alcohol tolerance, or absence of "hangover" symptoms
- changes in friendships;
- drinking at inappropriate times, such as first thing in the morning; in settings like church or work;
- a desire to be where alcohol is present and a tendency to avoid situations where it is not;
- Someone who is dependent on alcohol to operate in daily life may chose friends who drink excessively, avoid contact with loved ones, or hide alcohol while doing so.
- elevated sluggishness, despair, or other emotional problems
- troubles with the law or the workplace, such being arrested or losing your job
Alcoholism can also lead to:
- diabetes-related issues
- sexual issues
- birth flaws
- bone loss issues with the eyes
- Suppressed immune system,
- increased cancer risk